Wednesday 18 June 2014

Subordinating conjunctions

because    
since   
after   
before    
whether or not     
while    
as    
although   
as soon as  
even though   
though    
since    
now that  
if     
unless    
only if        
even if     
where as    
when



The disco is going to be a great night, unless someone ruins the fun.
Even though I am to short, I will take a risk anyways.
Now that I am 13 I can get my first phone.
We are going to the beach, as soon as we have finished lunch.
My brother is in time out, because he smashed my ipod.
Even if I am sick, I'm still going swimming.
Miss Campbell speaks Chinese were as Joy speaks english.
I will be in aims games, only if I qualify for cheer or netball.
Since I am tall, I have an advantage for netball.




No comments:

Post a Comment