Monday 2 June 2014

T.I.S Times interview

Life changing journey

Key: I = Interviewer, B = Bailey 

I: Hello there Bailey. 

B: Hi.

I: So I hear you have been on an extraordinary life changing journey.

B: Yes, yes I have.

I: How many countries have you been to?

B: I have been to 12 countries. 

I: WOW how long did that take you?

B: Traveling 12 countries took me over 4 years spending one school trimester in each country.

I: Gosh thats a long time, so what where some of the things you did while travelling ? 

B: Yes it was a long time, And while travelling I have crossed India by train, snorkelled in the Galapagos Islands, walked the Great Wall of China, learned to tango in Argentina and trekked across the Himalayan Kingdom of Bhutan.

I: I wish I could have done something like that when I was a kid, So what is there anything else you would like to share with us today?

B: Well yes, once i graduate Japan my class mates and I will travel to Tanzania and attempt to climb Mt Kilimanjaro.  

I: That will be fun and I hope you make it to the top, if you do remember to take a selfie.

B: Ok I sure will.

I: If you had to choose what would have be the best thing that you would a done?

B: Well it would definatly have to had be snorkelling in the Galapagos Islands because I have never seen such beautiful fish before and the water is so clear.

I: Yes of course that sounds amazing so that is all we have for today thanks for joining us .

B: You'r welcome I loved sharing my story with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment