Thursday 29 May 2014

Dialogue between two thief's


Renee: Soph we need to do this quickly and quietly so we can get out of her and back home, and dont be dull

Sophia:
Yeah, so you think we should go for that Nissan Skyline?

Renee: Uhh dahh do you know how much security it will have

Sophia: Um I'm dumb of course I do but it looks nice through right? 

Renee: Not dumb? haha your funny so how about that Masda Premises 

Sophia: Lets just get on on it and thats a nanas car theres no way Im stealing that piece of junk

Renee: I don't want it either but its easy to steal and we will have it only for a bit and then well dump it 

Sophia: Fine I guess 

Renee: K get the hot wire and get started up 

Sophia: OWWW i burnt my self 

Renee:  On what, could you get any dumber 

Sophia: Yea Probably  

No comments:

Post a Comment