Wednesday 15 October 2014

Punctuation check 2

"I know your'e up to mischief, tell me where all my stuff is!" 
"Kaidin, do you really think I would hide your uniform away from you?" "So you would go to school in your onesise? "Now what’s gone missing now?"
"My PS3 the whole thing, the controller is here but not my HDMI cable, power cord or my Elgato." I really couldn't be bothered looking for all my stuff because it will take me hours, so I just thought of going for a bike ride. I walk outside to get my bike and I couldn't believe it, my bike had no tyres. By this time I've had enough, I went up to my mum and said, 
"Mum I know you’ve put all my stuff somewhere please can I have it back." 
"Kaidin I have hidden your stuff away would you like to get it back?" 
"Yes where is it where is it where is it?" 
"Right here. "My mum led me to her bedroom where my stuff was all scatterd around the room. My PS3 the power cord, the HDMI and my Elgato my iPod was under her drawers, and my bike tyres were under Liams bed and my uniform was in my mums drawers.
"Okay thanks mum for hiding my stuff." 
"Thats okay I'll do it again sometime hahaha."
"Yeah right."

No comments:

Post a Comment