Tuesday 14 October 2014

Punctuation check


It was a Monday morning I just got woken up by my mum to get ready for school, I got out of bed and reached down for my uniform but it wasn't there. I looked under my bed, under my pillows but I couldn't find my uniform anywhere. 
"Kaidin have you gotten in the shower yet?" 
"No mum I cant find my uniform." 
"Well you better find it quick or you will be going to school in your onesie." 
"But mum I cant find it anywhere it’s like its just disappeared." 
"Oh sure just like all your other stuff huh." "Kaidin I got a note to go to school with to say that, my uniform is lost and that I have to wear mufti just for today." Which was a pain because every teacher I walked past asked why I'm in mufti and where my uniform is, so I just showed them the note and moved on. When I got home I went to go grab my iPod from where I always put it, but I looked and that wasnt there either I yelled out to my mum. "Mum have you seen my iPod!"
"No but do you know where you last put it?"
"Mum if I knew where I last put it do, you think I'd be asking you where it is?" 
"Sorry just trying to help." I thought to myself that I'll try to find it later so I run into my room to go on my PS3 but surprise surprise it’s not there. 
"Mum!" 
"Oh what now kaidin!"

No comments:

Post a Comment