Monday 10 June 2013


Custom Glitter Text

On thursday 13th June I made dinner for my home work task which was create a 3 course meal.
Before I had even started cooking my mum and I had to go to the super market to get s few ingredients.
For my dinner I made garlic bread and crumbed prawns for the entree, for the main I made chicken kebabs,backed potato with sour cream on top and carrots.For dessert I mad banana split with ice cream,chocolate whipped cream and sprinkles. 
Scores:
Entree:
Mum 9/10= Very tasty but needed more garlic butter on the garlic bread.
Dad 8/10= It was great
Blake8/10=Garlic bread too hard needed different bread.
Main:
Mum:8/10= Very tasty but chicken over cooked :o
Dad:7/10= Great flavours in every thing but chicken a bit to dry.  
Blake:7/10= Chicken a bit dry but over tast good
Dessert:
Mum:8/10 = Presented nicely and very tasty  
Dad:7/10= Simple but tasty! 
Blake:6/10=Yummy was great!!!



 Preparing the potatoes to go into the oven.
 cutting up the bread for the garlic bread.
 Buttering the garlic bread.

















  The garlic bread in buttered and ready to go into the oven
 
Slicing and dicing the chicken for the kebabs














Sticking the scewers through the chicken.














                                                       











2 comments:

  1. Looks like you put lots of effort into it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks I did :)

    ReplyDelete