Saturday 1 June 2013

Home work task The 40 hour famine

On the long weekend me and my friend did the 40 hour famine.
We decided to sleep in a box at the start I thought that it would be great fun but after a couple of hours I was so tempted to get out.We joined the red team and we raised $54.30.
Here are some photos I took during setting up..........

My box it is a bit of a fail  but it look ok in side i think....


 Now this is my tech stuff that I need to keep me entertain (my laptop,alarm clock and ipod)


 This is my lunch box I had made so I didn't get hungry
This is the red team who we joined 


We sleept in a box one sort of like this ps.it was no comfy!!!







I have now finished the 40 hour famine at 1.00pm It was so fun sleeping in a box and also getting to make the boxes.The only dumb thing was that the box keeped braking in the night and then in the morning the box was demented.It was such a fun time and Nicole and I will be getting our money after school during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment