Friday 14 June 2013


LED Text Scroller

For my sport I have done swimming for an entire season well actually I have been swimming since I was 4 and I am still swimming now at the age of 12.I swim competitively with my swim club.
I really enjoy swimming and it is also a good sport to keep up my fitness.
I swim 3-5 days a week if I dont have anything on.
I also do netball and I have been doing that for 4 years.When I tried out for the netball team I got into to the C grade which is the top.Netball is such a great sport and a great team sport it is so much fun.
With all of these sports I played volley ball for 3 years.When I entered volley ball at this school I decided to do kiwi because it was on a thursday which was good.My team was great and we all had so much fun and enjoyed playing together as a team.

No comments:

Post a Comment