Tuesday 11 June 2013

My favourite pet in the world!!!!





Myspace Banner Generator
This is my cat Mesha she is black and white and she has a great personality.We got her on Whitangie 2012 from kiwi pets.As soon as my brother and I saw her in the cage we knew that we had to get her.
She was $40 my brother and I paid $20 each.In the ride home in the car she was scratching and growling in the box she was in.When we got her home she went made running up and down the walls not literally.She clawed the leather seats and couches but when my brother made a cat scratching pole she fall in love with it and stop scratching the seats which was good for my mum and dad because they hated her scratching the leather.Now today she loves living with us and we love having her in our family,she is such a joy!!!







3 comments:

  1. Cool blog Renee nice cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cat you have a great blog.
    Keelin the AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks u guys ur the best

    ReplyDelete