Sunday 9 June 2013


Hot Myspace Generators



In the weekend I went to Taupo for a swimming meet.I swam in five events they were:50 free, 50 back, 50 breast, 100IM and also 100 free.It was such a fun weekend I went with my friend Nicole and her mum and brother Travis,we also had some other swimmers to.
On the Saturday was they day we swam to try and get into the finals.Which the finals were on the Sunday.I was so surprised when I had found out that I got into the finals for 50 breast stroke.I was going great in my race but after my race I found out that I got disqualified for moving on the diving blocks to early before the whistle which was a bummer.Over all it was such a fun weekend everybody swam well and on the way we were aloud to get KFC because we got into the finals, and man was it good LOL hahahahahahha!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds fun! What a bummer when you got disqualified!

    ReplyDelete