Saturday 1 June 2013

Swim non stop 1000m

On Wednesday night at five o clock, all the kids that arrived at swimming didn't know that they had long distance swim.Only a couple of my friends and I new so we were all well prepared. My coach Paul told us all when we were all in the water so that we couldn't pull out and go home. Everyone didn't want to do it so they hardly tried.

When I started my heart was pumping hard out I thought that I would forget to count or my goggles would leak. Once I was about half way there I thought that it wasn't hard but I was mistaken it was very hard. The temperature of the pool didn't help either it was really hot. My arms were starting to get weaker and weaker but then I remembered that I only had another 50meters to go.

Once I was done I was red in the face and puffing hard my time was about 20-25 minutes long which was very good because some kids didn't even make it and in the end it felt a lot easier then the last time I had done it because I was fitter and stronger. 

No comments:

Post a Comment