Saturday 13 July 2013

Biking with my family and friends!!!
It was a windy but sunny Sunday morning and our family decided to go on a bike ride around the daisy hard wick. We started by riding to the beginning, we were biking with some of our friends so we meet them at the start. It was so cold and the wind was pushing as back as we biked so that meant that we had to bike hard. It was an easy and fun ride and was a great way to keep my fitness up as well as having fun with the family, even though my eyes were watering because it was so windy I really enjoyed it!
At the end of a nice bike ride we went to a cafe to get a hot chocolate and something to eat. We then went home to get cozy and warm. While we were biking our friends had a dog named Mac (he is a chocolate Lab) and he kept up with me while I was biking but at the end he was exhausted, we all where. This was another great day of the holidays!!!


This is Mac ....

This is the bike I was riding...

This my family and I...

No comments:

Post a Comment