Monday 1 July 2013

my weekend


Custom Glitter Text
On the weekend I went to Hamilton for my Uncles and granddads birthday.On the Friday after school we left home to go to Hamilton on a 2hr trip.
My family and I got my Uncle a box of favourites and a Chiefs beanie and for my Granddad we also got him a box of favourites and an All Blacks scarf.
For their birthdays we went out to Foundation for dinner at the Base.I ordered fish it was so yum.
On the Saturday we went out to a cafe for a drink, we then went out to mini put.After that we went to the park next to the mini put course.The park was so cool it had a big hamster wheel and a flying fox plus many other awesome things. On the Sunday we woke up and went to my Granddads for brunch it was so GOOD we had french toast and bacon plus banana!!!
Then after a great weekend in Hamilton we went home to get ready for school the next day :) :P

No comments:

Post a Comment