Thursday 11 July 2013

Home work task complete a 10x10 grid

On Thursday after school I decided that I would do a home work task and the one that I thought i should do was complete a 10x10 math grid under 2 minutes. The process I had to go before hand was having to rule up the grid and the get my mum to draw the numbers up and down the columns up to 10, but in a random order.I then set my timer and off I went scribbling numbers here, there and everywhere.
I then eventually completed the task under 2 minutes with a time of 1:45. I was so proud of my self for meeting the requirements. My mum then marked it off and the answers were all correct!!!



This is what the grid looked like ruled up...



This is the final product with all of my answers filled in...


This is me filling in the answers...


I am just finishing off the last question...

  

No comments:

Post a Comment