Saturday 13 July 2013

What a great day!!!!

After a while of sitting inside after our bike ride I went out side to play on my swing and practise netball. For net ball I practised my shooting and also my bounce pases and chest pases, because I had no body to pass to I used a wall wich is a good idea. But before I could ball net ball I had to move a whole of tree branches because they were in the way of the hoop. Then I went to swing on my swing for a little bit but after a while it was getting cold again so i went inside to play on my laptop.
I played the worlds hardest game, I was also listening to music when I was playing it.
So with a bike ride in the morning and going to a cafe then practising netball and playing on my computer and the swing it was again another great day and I cant wait to see what we have planed for tomorrow!!!



This is me shooting a goal...



 Bouncing the ball...


Playing the worlds hardest game...


Level one...

No comments:

Post a Comment