Monday 1 September 2014

NEVER GROW OLD


5 years living on this planet Braozoubos trying to find a cure to stay young and never grow old and wrinkly. With me on this mission I have my pet monkey and boyfriend Neville they are both the ones keeping me going. Neville is the shy type he likes to stand on the side of the road watching traffic alone, however my monkey called Frank is one crazy fella.

Even through Neville and Frank are the ones keeping me going my spaceship isn't cause it crashed in the laffy taffy river, all covered in purple stick icky slime. CRACK! a tree completely fell down behind us "AHHHHH," Neville screeched. 
"Calm down Neville." I replied. 
"It's properly just the wind that blew it down ... I think,"
"Okay," Neville mutters.
30 seconds later a big gush of wind blows everything down.
"I have a feeling someones watching us," I say to Neville
BOOOO! a big fat strawberry pops out from the bushes with a mighty grin.
"AHHHH!" we all scream and run away, as we are running I trip and fall over snail. I hear I snap I don't know if it's the snail or my arm...

1 comment:

  1. You had some creativity and you followed the questions quite well. It doesn't seem like you quite finished but good content, most of your dialog was correct in SPG. I thought it was a good story but did not thoroughly enjoy it mainly because of lack of ideas and it was repetitive. It definitely was strange but not in a good way.

    ReplyDelete